Monday, June 23, 2008

"America the Beautiful!"

~ Mt. Rainier ~ Seeing "My Mountain" again was so Heart Warming!!!
Is their anything more beautiful than the Pacific Northwest? The breathtaking beauty of snow capped mountains, the huge Evergreen Trees and the rolling waves of the Pacific Ocean. Sometimes I wonder how I could have ever willingly left all of this tranquil lushness... Yet, I have fallen in love with the warm weather, the southern hospitality and the "slower paced" way of life here in the southern states too. My heart is truly in two places at once, all of my friends here and all of my family back home. The song, "America the Beautiful" has such meaning to me now that I have not only seen the "purple mountains" but also the "amber waves of grain." They are both equally amazing beyond words. I feel truly blessed that God has allowed me to meet so many wonderful people and see so many amazing places in this "Great Adventure" of life!
Pics of our trip coming soon..............!!!

1 comment:

Anna Grace said...

I love Washington...
You should come visit Utah one of these days and explore a completely different landscape and way of life... :)